- Please turn off your headlights when entering the theatre. If your parking lights are automatic, 1 click on your parking
brake will turn them off.
- Sitting in the back of your pick-up, or on top of your van is allowed, as long as you don't block the view of other patrons.
- Lawn chairs are allowed directly in front of your vehicle, but not on either side next to it. You will be asked to move if the space
- Please park RV's, High Vans, Big SUV's in the back rows.
- Please don't litter.
- Please be courteous to the other patrons around you.
- ABSOLUTELY DO visit the concession stand. The Hi-Way Drive-In survives on the revenue generated from concessions. And we try harder
than anyone else to provide the best value. Help us continue to serve you.
- Please don't damage the speaker poles.
- No smoking in the Snack Bar.
- Based on the advice of local law enforcement officials and security experts, we have instituted a WEAPONS FREE policy at the drive-in. We would ask
for your understanding in this matter and request that you not bring guns, knives or other weapons into the theatre.
- Laser Pointers are FORBIDDEN !! Use of a laser pointer will result in your expulsion from the theater for the remainder of the season.
- No glass bottles, No Grills or BBQ's.
- No bare feet.
- Do Not Engage in any loud or lewd behavior. The drive-in is a great place for everyone to enjoy, so don't bother those around you
and they won't bother you.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is discouraged.